#happiness #peace of mind
It’s quite easy. The following steps must be practiced for that.
- Know your problem- Find out why you are not happy. Might be there’s something wrong in your belief system or you are holding your past.
- Live in present- There’s a lot of way to do that. Practicing observation is my favorite.
- Do some work- Be busy. An empty mind is a home-place for devil and devil will not let you happy. Find out what you like and make it your habit.
- Stop comparing- I compare too but stop it as soon as I know I am doing it. That’s the way.
- Share Happiness- Some things increases with sharing. Try it, you will feel happy. This is the best shortcut I know to be happy.
- Be happy- Nobody can make you happy, if you don’t want. Believe “You could be happy” and you will find happiness. Just like that.
- Don’t be sad- Why to be sad when you could be happy. Don’t even talk about sadness. Situation came, why don’t face them? Be brave.
- Work on yourself- Stop complaining. There are a millions and millions of opportunities out there waiting for you. Believe yourself.
- A peaceful mind- One major reason you might not be happy may be that you have no place for happiness in your mind. Throw the garbage out and you will get some.
- Experience something new- Think of what’s that your goal of life, achieve it in your mind, and experience the New.
- Love- Another shortcut. Start loving today. Love knows no boundary, whether you love others or yourself, it’s same thing.
- Don’t succeed- Choose you want success or happiness. For most people, success means ‘Name, Fame, Money’. So, what do you want.
Love is a shortcut to Happiness.
These are the simplest tricks that you could practice. What I write is what I feel. So, I can do means you can too. Try it.
Be Happy 😃